Natural Incense compared to Regular Incense
Incense is a very relaxing way to enhance the atmosphere in your home. However, it’s not for everyone. Some people prefer natural incense over regular incense because it has less of an odor and less smoke than regular charcoal-based incense.
Regular incense is made from very toxic chemicals
Regular incense is made from very toxic chemicals, including benzene, toluene and formaldehyde. These chemicals are toxic to humans and animals alike—they can cause cancer (particularly leukemia), asthma and other health problems.
Natural incense doesn’t contain any of these toxic chemicals
- Natural incense doesn’t contain any of these toxic chemicals.
- The plants used in natural incense can have health benefits. Palo santo, a plant native to South America, has been used as an incense base for hundreds of years. Palo santo is useful for its healing properties and can be used for energy cleansing. Other plants that are commonly found in natural incenses include rue, rosemary, eucalyptus and flowers like rose, lavender and jasmine which are known for their soothing effects on the body and mind.
Choose natural incense over ones that are made with toxic chemicals.
If you’re looking to purchase incense, be sure that you’re choosing natural incense over those made with toxic chemicals. Natural incenses are safer to use and better for the environment, as well:
- Natural Incense is Safer – The ingredients in some of the most popular brands of commercial charcoal-based incense may cause health problems. There are also concerns about how these products affect our indoor air quality when burned repeatedly for long periods of time. Natural Incenses don’t contain any harmful ingredients which makes them safer than regular ones.
- Natural Incense is Better for the Environment – When you burn traditional incenses at home or in your office, they release carbon dioxide into the air which makes global warming worse!
- A Better Smell – While many people love the smell of regular incenses, there are some who find them unpleasant or even irritating. Natural incenses don’t have any bad odors or chemicals that may bother your nose.
If you are looking for a way to spice up your home, then we suggest that you consider natural incense. There are many different plants, herbs and flowers that can be used in addition to palo santo. These are all wonderful scents that will fill your home with the smell of nature!